Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Brea and Jaiden in front of our house... Jordan pulled us behind the 4 wheeler in our neighborhood.  Dec.22,08

4 comments:

Trevor and Brooke said...

I love the pictures! It looks like you guys have been having a fun time. 4-wheeling in the snow looks like a blast - Caden would LOVE that! I hope you guys have a great Christmas and we hope to see you guys soon!! Love you!

Hudson said...

Oh my gosh! How are you. You look beautiful as always. It has been a long time. What are you guys up to? how often do you make it to utah? it would be so fun to get together. I keep running into Jamie and Matt. I want all about whats going on.

donnamae53 said...

Brea, I love the new post. You all look so good. I had so much fun with you all over the holiday and I look so forward to seeing you soon. Jaiden is such a sweetheart. We misssed Jordan, but understand that work calls. Thanks again for the fun time we had together. Who knew we could take Grand Junction by storm? Love you all,...."GrandmaDonna"

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

That looks like so much fun! I told my kids to go hike up the hill the other day and go sledding and they told me it would be more fun to get pulled behind a four wheeler! I hope you had a great Christmas and know that we missed you guys! Thanks again for the cards and money for Chloe and Devin! You made their whole week! Love you!