Tuesday, November 25, 2008
We had the BEST time!!! Brea, Katy, Michelle and Jackie... My friends planned the best weekend get away to Salt Lake City. We were suppose see Celine Dion's Concert on Friday night but she canceled the show...again! Katy and I went to Las Vegas last year to see her and she canceled that show too. Anyway, we still had the best time.. We had great seats for the movie we all have been waiting for TWILIGHT.... And then shopping! It was Perfect!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
what a fun trip, they look like such fun friends is there anything better then a girls get away?
How fun. I would love to do a girls trip! Are you guys going to be in Utah for Christmas? We are going to be there-we should get together.
Hi Brea! Wasn't Twilight a good movie?! My friends and I hit the midnight showing of it. I love that you have a blog so I can see what you've been up to!
Looks like you had a great trip! I had no idea about your Danny Glover experience. What show did he come for? Jaiden looks so cute, and she sings?? Where have I been? Send me an email and update me a little. Hope everything with the wedding went well and hope to see you guys soon!
Brea, Holy Cow! Danny Glover? I must have details. Tell me all about the experience. Also, I was so thrilled to see that Jaiden is singing. I remember us talking about what a great little voice she has. She looks so cute and happy in that pic. You all look like things are great. Please call and update me. How was the wedding? Hope it all went great! Love, Donna
Post a Comment