Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jaiden and Jagger at the Pumpkin Patch...  Jagger tells Jaiden that he is her boyfriend...  She told him... "I have a lot of boyfriends."                                   ( He had a shirt on... it just got hot )

5 comments:

Trevor and Brooke said...

What a fun field trip! Glad you said that boy had a shirt on. So is Gage stay with you guys right now? He is such a cute boy! Talk to you soon.

donnamae53 said...

Jaiden looks so grown up! She is such a good little helper and cousin to Gage. He is so cute. I love the pic where she is getting on the bus. I bet she loves school. AND...good answer: lots of boyfriends: keeping the options open..Miss you all. Love, Grandmadonna

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

We are going to a pumpkin patch for Chloe's field trip this week! That is always a favorite for my kids! Jaiden is darling! I know why the kid in the wife beater wants to be her boyfriend! Miss you guys!

JaMie HeApS said...

love the pumpkin patch and jaden knows how to pick the boyfreinds that kid is lookin good in his wife beater. he reminds me a lot of jordan

meg said...

Brea I found your blog through Jessica's. It was fun to browse around and see how cute Jaiden is! Hope you don't mind me checking in!
Megan