awhhh ya i was wondering when you guys were going to get on this blog thing. im glad you did it was fun to see what you guys have all been up too... i i hear jordan starting to drive the trucks, hot dog i hope it all gose well. oh and jaiden is a doll.
Brea, Good job on keeping up so good with the posts. I love to see what is up in all of your lives. Jaiden looks so cute. What a fun thing for her. Dance just seems to come natural for her. Miss you all. Love, Donna (Mom)
So cute Brea! I love all the pictures and how cute does Jaiden look in her little cowgirl hat!? I can't wait for the dance days to come...I think Tay is ready now.
5 comments:
I bet she loved it! Hailey loves to dance and is so active that we may put her in dance soon. Cute pictures!
Cute Jaiden! I love the cowboy hat! Wish we could have seen you dance! Love you
awhhh ya i was wondering when you guys were going to get on this blog thing. im glad you did it was fun to see what you guys have all been up too... i i hear jordan starting to drive the trucks, hot dog i hope it all gose well. oh and jaiden is a doll.
Brea, Good job on keeping up so good with the posts. I love to see what is up in all of your lives. Jaiden looks so cute. What a fun thing for her. Dance just seems to come natural for her. Miss you all. Love, Donna (Mom)
So cute Brea! I love all the pictures and how cute does Jaiden look in her little cowgirl hat!? I can't wait for the dance days to come...I think Tay is ready now.
Post a Comment